2015/2016 SKI AND BOARD SCHOOL
Our team of professional ski and snowboard coaches are here to help you either learn to ski or ride for the first time, or make your skiing and snowboarding experience even better as you improve your technique, which has all kinds of benefits, including smoother turns, less fatigue, easier slowing and stopping, and the ability to handle more challenging terrain! Lesson packages are the most economical way to get started at China Peak. All packages and lesson options are available for skiing or snowboarding unless otherwise indicated.
If you are a first time skier or snowboarder, you can visit our website LearnToSkiAndRide.com for valuable information about your first day on the snow!
- Arrive at China Peak at least 1.5 hours ahead of your class start time. The ticket windows and rental shop open at 8:30am.
- Reservations are required for private lessons and private lessons are purchased by the hour. Please call 559.233.2500, ext. 2800 to make a reservation or you can email us at Lessons@skichinapeak.com.
- To save time, download the releases in advance and bring the completed forms to the ticket window. Click here to download the RENTAL FORM, HELMET FORM, and LESSON FORM. You can also sign the lesson release online, by CLICKING HERE.
- Lessons start hourly between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Group lessons length is dependent on the number of people in your group. One person = 1 hour. Two or three people = 1.5 hours. Four or more = 2 hours. Kid's Camp lessons are two hours in length.
- All mid-week, non-holiday Ski and Board School customers, in order for us to best accommodate you Monday through Friday non-holiday, please email us your plans for midweek lessons. Please email Lessons@skichinapeak.com or leave a phone message at 559.233.2500, ext. 2800 with the following information: date you plan to take a lesson, ski or snowboard, age, group or private lesson and level (examples are first time, lower mountain, chair lift rider, etc.).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 233-2500, extension 2800 for any questions or lesson reservations.
*Ticket holiday dates include December 25, 2016 through January 7, 2017, January 14-16, 2017 and February 18-20, 2017.