For injuries and emergencies, contact a China Peak Mountain Patrol member, any China Peak employee, or Dial 911.
Mountain Bike Responsibility Code
1. Familiarize yourself with the trail system and select rides within your ability level.
2. Make sure that all bike components work properly.
3. Helmets are required while riding. Gloves and protective clothing are recommended.
4. Always ride with a buddy and be prepared for emergencies.
5. Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings and ride only on designated trails. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Be courteous to other riders and pass only when it is safe.
8. Yield to other types of trail users including hikers, horses, and vehicles.
9. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
10. Respect environment and wildlife.
11. When entering a trail or starting downhill, you must look uphill and yield to other riders.
12. Prior to using any lift you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload safely. When in doubt, ask a lift operator.
Helmets are required at all times for all cyclists at China Peak.
Caution: Trucks, ATVs, Heavy Equipment, other vehicles, hikers, horses, cattle, and other traffic may be encountered anywhere on the area at any time.
Be advised that all poles and/or flags, fencing, signage, and padding on equipment or objects, or other forms of marking devices are used by the area to inform you of the presence or location of a potential obstacle or hazard. These are no guarantee of your safety and will not protect you from injury. It is part of your responsibility under the Mountain Biking Responsibility Code to avoid all obstacles or hazards, including those that are so marked. Please note that not all obstacles or hazards are marked, and as conditions change throughout the day obstacles and/or hazards may appear where they were not present before. Please report all obstacles and hazards to the China Peak Mountain Patrol or a China Peak staff member.
Summer has begun at China Peak!The Inn @ China Peak is now open nightly with our restaurant, JW's Original Bar, and Live Fridays at the Inn. Our lift served mountain bike park and scenic chair …
Resort phone: (559) 233-2500
Snow phone: (559) 233-3330
59265 Highway 168
Lakeshore, CA 93634
Click Here for Directions