Mighty Mountain Tube Hill
Back and Better for 2021/22!
The next best winter activity after skiing and snowboarding of course is tubing! Our new tube hill located in the base area for everyone to see! You'll start with a moving carpet ride to the top, select a lane and then with a gentle push from our staff you'll be on your way down the hill. The tube hill is open weekends and holidays from 11AM-3PM; be sure to read The Latest to make sure the Tube Hill is open on the weekend you wish to join us. Tickets are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. Tickets available at Guest Services only.
Pricing: $20 for one hour, $30 for 90 minutes, $40 for two hours. Tubes go out on the hour and half hour from 11AM-2:30 PM only.
Black Pass holders save $5 on any session.
All participants are required to sign a tube hill release.
Tube Hill Facts:
- 400 feet long
- Runs are groomed daily, with high "walls" and a small hill below to stop you.
- Moving carpet is approximately a 2 minute ride.
Tube Hill Rules:
- One person per tube.
- All riders must use their feet to slow tube and avoid going over the snow barrier in the finish area.
- All riders must test their speed on their first run to gauge proper speed to avoid going over snow barrier in the finish area.
- Riders must be at least 5 feet tall to ride in their own large tube.
- Riders under 5 feet tall must ride in smaller tubes (if available).
- Riders under 5 feet tall who are not riding in a smaller tube must ride at the same time as adults over five feet tall as to allow them to slow the tube speed. Both the rider under 5 feet tall and the rider over 5 feet tall ride in thir own tubes with the taller rider holding onto the shorter tube rider's tube.
- Even with the smaller tubes the rider must be able to drag his/her feet to control speed or ride with a taller person in another tube at the same time.
- Tubes are provided by China Peak, no personal tubes or sleds.
- Riders must be at least 5 years old.
- Riders must be able to get in and out of the tubes unassisted.
- Snow boots must be worn, sorry no ski boots.
- Make sure all loose clothing items are secure.
- Helmets are recommended.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.