Mighty Mountain Tube Hill
Brand new for 2021 is our tube hill!
The next best winter activity after skiing and snowboarding of course is tubing! Our BRAND new tube hill located in the base area for everyone to see! You'll start with a moving carpet ride to the top, select a lane and then with a gentle push from our staff you'll be on your way down the hill. The tube hill is open weekends and holidays from 11AM-3PM. Tickets are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. Tickets available at Guest Services only.
Pricing: $20 for one hour, $30 for 90 minutes, $40 for two hours. Tubes go out on the hour and half hour from 11AM-2:30 PM only.
Black Pass holders save $5 on any session.
All participants are required to sign a tube hill release.
Tube Hill Facts:
- 400 feet long
- Runs are groomed daily, with high "walls" and a small hill below to stop you.
- Moving carpet is approximately a 2 minute ride.
Tube Hill Rules:
- One person per tube.
- Tubes are provided by China Peak, no personal tubes or sleds.
- Riders must be at least 5 years old.
- Riders must be able to get in and out of the tubes unassisted.
- Snow boots must be worn, sorry no ski boots.
- Make sure all loose clothing items are secure.
- Helmets are recommended.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.